A Word of Encouragement

Watch and Pray


A word of encouragement from the Lord:

I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. (Jn. 14:16-18, 20) For I have promised never to leave you nor forsake you but to be with you (Dt. 31:8; Jos. 1:5; Heb. 13:5) even unto the end of the age. My children, I am coming soon to receive you to myself (Rev. 22:12; Jn. 14:3). Prepare your hearts, watch and pray that the day not come to you unaware (1Ths. 5:4). Walk with me, obey me, work with me, and wait for me. For the day of your redemption draws near (Lk. 21:28), and I have promised My Father that of all those whom He has given Me, I would lose not one (Jn. 6:39). Therefore, sanctify yourselves in the truth of My Word; for this is the will of God: your sanctification (1Ths. 4:3). He who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the Church.

No comments: