A Word of Encouragement

A Word from 1John 5:13 and John 13:5

The Lord spoke these verses to my heart this morning: 1 John 5:13 and John 13:5. I share them with you as a word of encouragement.

I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life. (1Jn. 5:13)
Next, He poured water into a basin and began to wash His disciples’ feet and to dry them with the towel tied around Him. (Jn. 13:5)

All scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit (2Tim. 3:16; 2Pet. 1:20-21); so, every word of Scripture is a personal word from the Lord spoken as a rhema to encourage you and build your faith.

I have spoken these words to you that you may know beyond the shadow of any doubt that you have eternal life. My love for you is immeasurable, immutable, and ever-lasting; it will never fail because I will never fail you. When all seems to be against you, when everything seems to be falling apart, when darkness seems to overwhelm the light, when sin seeks to overcome you and the heavens are as brass, remember My word will never fail you. It is surer than the rising of the sun, more powerful than all the energy in the universe, and more real than all of creation. Whenever you fall short of My glory, My hand is always stretched out toward you to lift you up, and My light within you is always shining; therefore, be quick to repent, for My mercy will always triumph over judgment, and My grace is sufficient for you in all things. And let My word lift your faith to new heights and enflame your heart with renewed passion, and when that is done, encourage your brethren, and serve Me by serving them. And know that I AM always with you to the end. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church.

Thank You, Lord Jesus. To You be the glory, now and forever. Amen.

No comments: